HOW TO APPLY
An application for a grant needs to be made using the VCT online application form.
- Guidelines are printed on the front page of the form and these should be read very carefully.
- Please note that it is the responsibility of the referring agency to adhere to Data Protection regulations and to obtain consent from the potential beneficiary for the confidential information contained in the application form to be disclosed.
- Decisions regarding the allocation of grants are usually made within one week of the receipt of the grant application although at various times throughout the year the process will take longer. When this is the case a message will be left on the VCT answerphone.
- Please note that lack of information or clarity will lead to delays in the decision making process.
- All grant payments are made directly to the Service Provider or to the referring agency and not to the grant beneficiary.